outspoken

My photo
Manila, NCR, Philippines
I’m usually an optimistic person. I have lots of friend not just that I can blink my eye with but I can definitely called as 'real' and I ahve the most extraordinary family that with them I general enjoy life to the fullest. sometimes, I need a break just like a sun needs to set every once and a while :) I can be quite bubbly and sometimes I can be a problem for you. mostly, I feel like I don't know who really I am like in one week I could be very hyper and happy and the next week I am slow and depressed. In short ‘moody’. I’m very self-conscious; I worry about what other people think about me. I have a very innocent and energetic spirit, I’m always on the go and full of curiosity and vibrancy, though immature at times. Most of the time I think positively even though deeply in my heart I still doubt, I have a never-ending journey to find my purpose in life. I have a creative and thoughtful mind which enhances my chosen and natural talents. And I feel deeply and passionately about everything that I do. Amen.

Take Note:

Apr 30, 2009

Dyambayan (CV Youth Center)



Open to all Highschool and College students
FREE registration for first 100 registrants!


txt ur name in this no. 0916.5153657


or email us at dyambayan@yahoo.com






come and visit us at


Dyambayan Youth Center 4th Flr. Isetann Recto


10am-6pm mondays to saturdays




(kindly bring your student I.D, class schedules and be a certified dyambay!)






WHAT: Dyambayan (student center)


WHO: open to all Highschool and College student


WHERE: 4th Flr. Isetann Recto


WHY: looking for new friends?


need space to study? bonding?


music room?


guitar and drum lesson?


and a lot more...






pls. come and be part of us!










"Share a chair and Win a friend"

No comments: