outspoken

My photo
Manila, NCR, Philippines
I’m usually an optimistic person. I have lots of friend not just that I can blink my eye with but I can definitely called as 'real' and I ahve the most extraordinary family that with them I general enjoy life to the fullest. sometimes, I need a break just like a sun needs to set every once and a while :) I can be quite bubbly and sometimes I can be a problem for you. mostly, I feel like I don't know who really I am like in one week I could be very hyper and happy and the next week I am slow and depressed. In short ‘moody’. I’m very self-conscious; I worry about what other people think about me. I have a very innocent and energetic spirit, I’m always on the go and full of curiosity and vibrancy, though immature at times. Most of the time I think positively even though deeply in my heart I still doubt, I have a never-ending journey to find my purpose in life. I have a creative and thoughtful mind which enhances my chosen and natural talents. And I feel deeply and passionately about everything that I do. Amen.

Take Note:

Sep 8, 2009

Mass Communication at Adamson University


Do you imagine yourself broadcasting in a news telecast on TV? 
 Or hearing you as an announcer in a famous radio program?
 Do you imagine yourself working in a big time TV production and a high quality advertising agencies? 
Or even known as a good journalist in an illustrious newspapers and magazines?
Why struggle thinking for a course appropriate to your skills?

 Mass Communication is suitable for you. 
Let the Adamson University guides you on your way through success.

Adamson University has earned recognition and respect as one of the leading centers of quality education in the Philippines, yet affordable to those who have less. 

As a Catholic University, it continues to promote a meaningful Christian presence in the academic world. Following the footsteps of St. Vincent De Paul, it actively pursues its educational mission of empowering people, especially the socially disadvantaged. 
Through its ten colleges, Adamson University offers the incoming students a wide choice of degrees which has passed scrutiny from top accreditation groups like PAASCU and PACUCOA. Most of its faculty has a Master's or Doctor's degree and the School can boast of very good facilities especially the Department of Foreign Languages which is an arm of the College of Liberal Arts that takes care of the linguistic and communication instruction of all University students.

So why took up Mass communication?
The Department of Mass Communication, which manages, assist and guides students enrolled in Mass Communication course with a goal of having an academic excellence has several relevant and interesting programs to help students develop language proficiency and provides the much needed facilities that will make teaching and learning more dynamic and meaningful. 

There are Speech and Regis Clet laboratories serves as a venue for Public Speaking and Speech and Oral Communication subject. There also is the Media Center for the exclusive use of Mass Communication students. This laboratory is a studio-type venue where TV productions, Broadcasting Managements and drama workshops are held
This venue becomes a place of diverse meant to enhance skills of all Mass Communication students in their chosen field. A newly built Falcon Radio station can be found also at Adamson University campus where the Radio Productions are held.

Moreover, Mass Communication students particularly those who are in third year will experience the “Battle of the Ads” which trains them in Advertising and Marketing Management

This event will help them in preparing for the real world outside, To develop also their skills in TV and Radio Productions, a competition for the best Film Makers will be conducted after the graded training in making such radio dramas, short films, music videos, etc.

What are you waiting for!!!  The right path is here. 

Enroll now and be the one of us! Be a highly cognitive Mass Communication practitioner. 
Only here at Adamson University.


Cassblanca and Heart  :)

No comments: