outspoken

My photo
Manila, NCR, Philippines
I’m usually an optimistic person. I have lots of friend not just that I can blink my eye with but I can definitely called as 'real' and I ahve the most extraordinary family that with them I general enjoy life to the fullest. sometimes, I need a break just like a sun needs to set every once and a while :) I can be quite bubbly and sometimes I can be a problem for you. mostly, I feel like I don't know who really I am like in one week I could be very hyper and happy and the next week I am slow and depressed. In short ‘moody’. I’m very self-conscious; I worry about what other people think about me. I have a very innocent and energetic spirit, I’m always on the go and full of curiosity and vibrancy, though immature at times. Most of the time I think positively even though deeply in my heart I still doubt, I have a never-ending journey to find my purpose in life. I have a creative and thoughtful mind which enhances my chosen and natural talents. And I feel deeply and passionately about everything that I do. Amen.

Take Note:

Sep 23, 2009

Prayer Rally 2010 Cancelled due to Ondoy Typhoon.


Transformer: Healer of the Broken
WHAT: Prayer Rally
WHERE: Saint Therese Chapel, Adamson University Manila
WHEN: Sept 26, 2009 (SATURDAY)
WHY: Transform into new one & Be healed!




Come and Join Us!




FOR MORE INFO






Thank you and Godbless..
P.S please bring one photo when you're 3 to 4 years old

No comments: